For every dollar invested, Center of Hope delivers a $5.94 return on investment to the Toledo community, so you can give with confidence.
Measurement Resources recently wrote an article on the independent ROI study they did for the Center of Hope. Downloaded the full report here. Some of the highlights that Measurement Resources identified:
- 594% Social Return on Investment.
- 63% Program Success Rate. On average, 63% of COHFS participants achieved desired outcomes.
- $2,373 Cost Per Success. It costs COHFS approximately $2,373 to get one client to a successful outcome.
- $16,461 in Future Community Cost Savings. For every $2,373 donated to COHFS, the organization generates at least $16,461 in per person community savings.
Sheri Chaney Jones, the founder of Measurement Resources, termed those results “quite impressive” and says that COHFS is a “high-performing organization.” For Sheri’s in-depth analysis, watch the video here. Learn more about Center of Hope Results and download an overview brochure here.
Help Center of Hope to have an even greater impact.
Make your tax-deductible donation here.
Center of Hope Family Services focuses on two broad program areas: positive youth development and family support services.
Our mission is to improve positive life outcomes for children, adults, and families. Empowered families lead to a more empowered community. Here is an overview of our program and service offerings:
Positive Youth Development Programs & Services
- ELEVATE! Afterschool Education. A 21st-Century Learning Center. ELEVATE! is a 21st Century Learning Center that provides afterschool education and enrichment for urban and suburban students, many of whom are at risk for academic failure. With the help of connected and engaged school administrators, staff and teachers, as well as highly qualified program staff and volunteers, we deliver an evidence-based, culturally-aware curriculum matched to student abilities.
- Health & Wellness. In addition to offering programming that teaches young people about the importance of nutritious meals, COHFS partners with organizations to reduce infant mortality through the Moses Project. These programs are overseen by a team of dedicated professionals and rigorously evaluated to ensure that they meet intended goals. Our organization is a leading voice for mental well-being and life thriving for all and we support a variety of health and wellness initiatives in the community at large.
Adult & Family Support Programs & Services
- EMPOWER! Family Navigator Program. Through the Family Navigator Program serves families and individuals impacted by the criminal justice system, offering family education and support, workforce development and training, and educational enrichment, support and engagement.
- EMPOWER! Family Education. COHFS uses evidence models that prepare fathers to increase their sense of self-worth, personal empowerment, empathy, bonding, and attachment. In addition, they learn alternative strategies to harsh and abusive disciplinary practices and gain knowledge of age-appropriate developmental expectations, all of which helps reduce abuse and neglect rates.
- ENGAGE! Workforce Development. COHFS empowers families to nurture children, galvanize supports, access resources and gain meaningful employment. We provide career training, job seeking and job skills training, and access to job-placement services, GED preparation and other assistance programs. Parents receive guidance that helps them adjust to the workforce as they remain engaged parents and become positive contributors to their community.
Center of Hope programs are providing measurable outcomes to youth and adults.
Make a tax-deductible donation now to help us have an even greater impact.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!